Recover after a Fire in St. John's
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in recovery for your company and halt work for months following. When business owners consider fire damage, they typically think of the fire itself however soot and smoke may hang around the area years after. Additionally, the smell left by these substances may stay in the air for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
The professionals at Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer eliminating soot and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of St. John's performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the St. John's market.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Assistance comes promptly and is available 24/7
- Discover the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Effective removal any burnt items, equipment and additional contents inside
- Moisture removal – professional grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- We can restore any portion of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Now
The Paul Davis team can bring your business back to its feet. Our education, sanitation methods and years of training help us complete the restoration effectively the first time. Harmed inventory or furniture is usually simple to restore for our professionals and their techniques. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Allow our business to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke strike your business.